IFGTB Recruitment 2020: Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB) has released a notification at www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Forester & Deputy Ranger in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 31st December 2020.
IFGTB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB)|
|Name of the Post||Forester & Deputy Ranger|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Pay Scale||As Per IFGTB Official Notification|
|Job Location||Coimbatore – Tamilnadu|
|IFGTB Official Website||www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in|
IFGTB Forester & Deputy Ranger Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Forester||1||Forest Guard with 07 years of Service & Completed Forestry Training Course from recognized Institution|
|Deputy Ranger||1||Forest Guard with 10 years of Service & Completed Forestry Training Course from recognized Institution|
Age Limit: To apply for IFGTB jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 50 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
All Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for IFGTB Recruitment 2020 – Forester & Deputy Ranger Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Office of the Director, IFGTB, Forest Campus, RS Puram, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, PIN – 641002 on or before 31st December 2020.
Steps to Apply for IFGTB Forester & Deputy Ranger Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the IFGTB recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Office of the Director, IFGTB, Forest Campus, RS Puram, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, PIN – 641002 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 31st December 2020.
IFGTB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||18th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||31st December 2020|