IIFPT Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) has released a notification at www.iifpt.edu.in for recruitment to the posts of Consultants, Young Professionals in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 09th August 2020 05:30 PM.
IIFPT Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT)|
|Name of the Post||Consultants, Young Professionals|
|Total No of Posts||7|
|Job Location||Thanjavur – Tamilnadu|
|IIFPT Official Website||www.iifpt.edu.in|
IIFPT Consultants, Young Professionals Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Team Leader||1||MBA, Master’s Degree, Post Graduation||Rs.175000/-||45|
|Consultants||4||Master’s Degree, M.Sc, Post Graduate, Ph.D||Rs.110000/-||40|
|Young Professionals||2||M.Sc, M.Tech||Rs.60000/-||32|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for IIFPT Recruitment 2020 – Consultants, Young Professionals Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for IIFPT Govt jobs can apply through online at IIFPT official website www.iifpt.edu.in starts from 20th July 2020 09:30 AM to 09th August 2020 05:30 PM.
Steps to Apply for IIFPT Consultants, Young Professionals Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through IIFPT official Website wwww.iifpt.edu.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIFPT online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
IIFPT Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||20th July 2020 09:30 AM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th August 2020 05:30 PM|