Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Join Indian Army (Indian Army) has released a notification at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of JAG Entry Scheme 25th Course (Oct 2020) Short Service Commission (NT) Course For Law Graduates (Men & women) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 13th February 2020
Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army (Indian Army)|
|Name of the Post||JAG Entry Scheme 25th Course|
|Total No of Posts||8|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Army Official Website||www.joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 25th Course Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Join Indian Army official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Indian Army jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 27 Years (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 93 and not later than 01 Jul 99; both dates inclusive).
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of medical examination & SSB interview
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – JAG Entry Scheme 25th Course Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Indian Army Govt jobs can apply through online at Indian Army official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in starts from 15th January 2020 to 13th February 2020.
Steps to Apply for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 25th Course Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Army official Website wwww.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Join Indian Army will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Army online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Indian Army Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||15th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th February 2020|