JIPMER Recruitment 2023: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released a notification at jipmer.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Resident in Puducherry. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Apr-2023
JIPMER Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Post Details||Junior Resident|
|Salary||Rs. 95,000/- Per Month|
|JIPMER Official Website||jipmer.edu.in|
JIPMER Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Resident (NPG)||18|
|Junior Resident (NPG-Dentistry)||2|
JIPMER Recruitment required eligibility details
JIPMER Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per JIPMER official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, BDS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Junior Resident (NPG)||MBBS|
|Junior Resident (NPG-Dentistry)||BDS|
- General (UR), OBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Online Interview
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment (Junior Resident) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at JIPMER official website jipmer.edu.in, Starts from 15-03-2023 to 03-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for JIPMER Junior Resident Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through JIPMER official website jipmer.edu.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the JIPMER online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Apr-2023
JIPMER Written Test Date Details
|Post Name||Date of Written Test|
|Junior Resident (NPG)||06th April 2023|
|Junior Resident (NPG-Dentistry)||08th April 2023|
JIPMER Interview Date Details
|Post Name||Date of Online Interview|
|Junior Resident (NPG)||11th April2023|
|Junior Resident (NPG-Dentistry)||12th April 2023|
JIPMER Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form for Junior Resident (NPG) pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application form for Junior Resident (NPG-Dentistry) Post: Click Here
- Apply Online for Junior Resident (NPG-Dentistry) Post: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: jipmer.edu.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.