KAPL Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) has released a notification at www.kaplindia.com for recruitment to the posts of Service Representatives & Area Manager in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 03rd July 2020.
KAPL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)|
|Name of the Post||Service Representatives & Area Manager|
|Total No of Posts||47|
|Job Location||Karnataka – Tamilnadu – Bihar – Andhra Pradesh|
|KAPL Official Website||www.kaplindia.com|
KAPL Service Representatives & Area Manager Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited official notification candidate should have completed Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Professional Service Representatives (PSRs)||40||Rs.25000/-||28|
|Area Manager (AM)||7||Rs.42000/-||35|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for KAPL Recruitment 2020 – Service Representatives & Area Manager Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to General Manager (HRD), Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited, Bengaluru – 560010 on or before 03rd July 2020.
Steps to Apply for KAPL Service Representatives & Area Manager Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the KAPL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- General Manager (HRD), Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited, Bengaluru – 560010 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 03rd July 2020.
KAPL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||19th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||03rd July 2020|