Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras (Madras High Court) has released a notification at www.mhc.tn.gov.in for recruitment of Office Assistant and other job vacancies in Tamil Nadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates ONLY THROUGH ONLINE MODE for direct recruitment to the below posts. Interested candidates can apply Online on or before 06th June 2021
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||High Court of Madras (Madras High Court)|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||3557|
|Pay Scale||Rs.15,700-50,000/- Per Month|
|Madras High Court Official Website||www.mhc.tn.gov.in|
Job Location: Ariyalur, Coimbatore, Dharmapuri, Erode, Kanniyakumari, Krishnagiri, Nagapattinam ( including Mayiladuthurai district), Perambalur, Ramanathapuram, Sivagangai, The Nilgiris, Tirunelveli(including Tenkasi district), Tiruvarur, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruvannamalai, Villupuram(including Kallakurichi district), Chennai, Cuddalore, Dindigul, Kancheepuram( including Chengalpattu district), Karur, Madurai, Namakkal, Pudukkottai, Salem, Thanjavur, Theni, Tiruvallur, Thoothukudi, Tiruppur, Vellore( including Ranipet& Tirupattur districts) & Virudhunagar.
Jobs in Madras High Court – Vacancy Details
Madras High Court Invites Applications for the Following Posts.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Office Assistant and full-time Watchman||1|
|Scavenger /Sanitary Worker||1|
|Night Watchman and Masalchi||108|
|watchman and Masalchi||15|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||1|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Details
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Office Assistant||Academic Qualification: Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent on the date of notification.
Special Qualification: Must be able to ride a bicycle.
Preference: Other things being equal, preference will be given to those who are in possession of a valid Driving Licence.
|Office Assistant and full-time Watchman|
|Sanitary Worker||Must be able to read and write Tamil.|
|Scavenger /Sanitary Worker|
|Night Watchman and Masalchi|
|watchman and Masalchi|
|Waterman & Waterwomen|
|Category of Applicant||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (should not have completed)|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 years||35 years|
|Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims), and Backward Classes (Muslims).||32 years|
|For Others/ Unreserved categories [i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]||30 years|
|BC / BCM / MBC & DC / Others||Rs.500/- for each post|
|SC / SC(A) / ST(Fee exemption is applicable only to candidates belonging to the State of Tamil Nadu)||Total Exemption|
|Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widow of all communities:
(a) For differently Abled Persons, the disability
(b) For Destitute Widows, the Destitute Widow Certificate should have been obtained from Revenue Divisional Officer / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be based on written examination, practical test, and oral test in the following manner:
(A) WRITTEN EXAMINATION: The written examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective
type), each carrying 1 Mark. The duration will be 60 minutes. The written examination will consist of a single paper containing:
- PART-A: General Knowledge (30 questions)
- PART-B: General Tamil (20 questions)
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Office Assistant Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Madras High Court Govt jobs can apply online at Madras High Court official website www.mhc.tn.gov.in starts from 18th April 2021 to 06th June 2021.
Steps to Apply for Madras High Court Office Assistant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through Madras High Court official Website wwww.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- The candidate shoul have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. High Court of Madras will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Madras High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
Madras High Court Vacancy 2021 – Important Links
|Start date to submit the Application||18th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th June 2021|