Madras High Court Recruitment 2023: Madras High Court (Madras High Court) has released a notification at hcmadras.tn.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of District Judge in Puducherry. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Apr-2023
Madras High Court Vacancy Details March 2023
|High Court of Madras (Madras High Court)
|Rs. 51,550 – 63,070/- Per Month
|Madras High Court Official Website
Madras High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Madras High Court official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Law, LLB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Madras High Court Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum of 45 years , as on 01-07-2023.
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Examination fee: Rs. 2,000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Viva-voce Test
How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment (District Judge) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Madras High Court official website hcmadras.tn.nic.in, Starts from 08-03-2023 to 08-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for Madras High Court District Judge Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Madras High Court official website hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Madras High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Madras High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Apr-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 10-04-2023
- Date of Preliminary Examination (OMR Method): 10th June 2023
- Date of Main Written Examination (Descriptive Method): 12th, 13th August 2023
- Date of Viva–voce Test: 16th October 2023
Madras High Court Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.