Madras University Recruitment 2020: University of Madras (Madras University) has released a notification at www.unom.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Guest Faculty in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 12th October 2020
Madras University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||University of Madras (Madras University)|
|Name of the Post||Guest Faculty|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Madras University Official Website||www.unom.ac.in|
Madras University Guest Faculty Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per University of Madras official notification candidate should have completed MA/M.Sc + M.Ed + NET/SLET or Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Madras University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Guest Faculty Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Department of Education, Clock Tower Building, Univesity of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai-600005 on or before 12th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for Madras University Guest Faculty Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Madras University recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Department of Education, Clock Tower Building, Univesity of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai-600005 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Madras University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||01st October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||12th October 2020|