MKU Recruitment 2020: Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has released a notification at www.mkuniversity.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 24th March 2020.
MKU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||As per UGC Norms|
|Job Location||Madurai – Tamilnadu|
|MKU Official Website||www.mkuniversity.ac.in|
MKU Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Qualification: Previous JRF experience in Central/State funding bodies sponsored Research Project focused on Environment, Climate Change and Biodiversity and Preference will be given to the Candidates having previous Research Experience in Climate Change, Environment and Biodiversity with evidence of Publication(s).
Age Limit: As per the MKU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for MKU Recruitment 2020 – Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Prof. S. Chandrasekaran, Program Co-ordinator, UGC-STRIDE-IRCECCB, Department of Plant Sciences, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625021, Tamil Nadu on or before 24th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for MKU Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the MKU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Prof. S. Chandrasekaran, Program Co-ordinator, UGC-STRIDE-IRCECCB, Department of Plant Sciences, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625021, Tamil Nadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
MKU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||04th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||24th March 2020|