MTWU Recruitment 2020: Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU) has released a notification at www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Registrar in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 18th November 2020.
MTWU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU)|
|Name of the Post||Registrar|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Pay Scale||As Per MTWU Official Notification|
|Job Location||Kodaikanal – Tamilnadu|
|MTWU Official Website||www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in|
MTWU Registrar Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Mother Teresa Women’s University official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for MTWU jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 58 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
SC/SCA/ST Candidates: Rs.350/-
General Candidates: Rs.550/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for MTWU Recruitment 2020 – Registrar Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Mother Teresa Women’s University, Attuvampatty, Kodaikanal – 624101, Dindigul District, Tamilnadu on or before 18th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for MTWU Registrar Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the MTWU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Mother Teresa Women’s University, Attuvampatty, Kodaikanal – 624101, Dindigul District, Tamilnadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 18th November 2020.
MTWU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||03rd November 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||18th November 2020|