Nagapattinam DCCB Recruitment 2020: Nagapattinam District Central Cooperative Bank (Nagapattinam DCCB) has released a notification at www.ngtdrb.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 13th April 2020 05.45 P.M
Nagapattinam DCCB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Nagapattinam District Central Cooperative Bank (Nagapattinam DCCB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||36|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 11,900-54,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nagapattinam – Tamil Nadu|
|Nagapattinam DCCB Official Website||www.ngtdrb.in|
Nagapattinam DCCB Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Nagapattinam District Central Cooperative Bank official notification candidate should have completed Any Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Nagapattinam DCCB jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam & Interview
How to Apply for Nagapattinam DCCB Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Nagapattinam DCCB Govt jobs can apply through online at Nagapattinam DCCB official website www.ngtdrb.in starts from 13th March 2020 to 13th April 2020 05.45 P.M.
Steps to Apply for Nagapattinam DCCB Assistant Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Nagapattinam DCCB official Website wwww.ngtdrb.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Nagapattinam District Central Cooperative Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Nagapattinam DCCB online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Nagapattinam DCCB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||13th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th April 2020 05.45 P.M|