NBCC Recruitment 2020: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has released a notification at www.nbccindia.com for recruitment to the posts of Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 15th December 2020.
NBCC (India) Limited, a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs requires dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take the organization to new heights for the post of Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical) on Contract basis initially for a period of two years.
NBCC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)|
|Name of the Post||Engineer (Civil & Electrical)|
|Total No of Posts||100|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 42,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NBCC Official Website||www.nbccindia.com|
NBCC Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Buildings Construction Corporation official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the NBCC Recruitment Norms.
Salary Details: Apart from the consolidated remuneration of Rs, 42,500/- per month, selected candidates will also be
entitled to Annual PLI, Medical reimbursement of Rs. 6,000/- per annum, Mobile facility, PF/Gratuity, etc. as per company rules.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null.
Selection Process: The Selection procedure will be decided by NBCC depending upon the response received against each post. The selection criteria for candidates applying for the above posts can be by way of Personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion & Personal Interview or written test followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview or in any other appropriate way. The decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020 – Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NBCC Govt jobs can apply online at NBCC official website www.nbccindia.com starts from 11th November 2020 to 15th December 2020.
Steps to Apply for NBCC Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NBCC official Website wwww.nbccindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID
- The given mobile number should be kept active. National Buildings Construction Corporation will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final.
- Candidates are requested to fill in the NBCC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
NBCC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||11th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th December 2020|