NDDB Recruitment 2020: National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has released a notification at www.nddb.coop for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Manager in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 14th September 2020
NDDB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Erode – Tamilnadu|
|NDDB Official Website||www.nddb.coop|
NDDB Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the National Dairy Development Board official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NDDB jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years, As on 01st September 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for NDDB Recruitment 2020 – Deputy Manager Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NDDB Govt jobs can apply through online at NDDB official website www.nddb.coop starts from 28th August 2020 to 14th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for NDDB Deputy Manager Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NDDB official Website wwww.nddb.coop
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Dairy Development Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NDDB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
NDDB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||28th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th September 2020|