NIEPMD Recruitment 2020: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has released a notification at www.niepmd.tn.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Clinical Psychologist in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 31st October 2020
NIEPMD Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)|
|Name of the Post||Clinical Psychologist|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 32,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chengalpattu – Tamil Nadu|
|NIEPMD Official Website||www.niepmd.tn.nic.in|
NIEPMD Clinical Psychologist Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities official notification candidate should have completed M.Phil/ MA/ M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the NIEPMD Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Walk in Interview
How to Apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 – Clinical Psychologist Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Director, National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, East Coast Road, Kovalam Post, Chengalpattu-603112 on or before 31st October 2020.
Steps to Apply for NIEPMD Clinical Psychologist Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the NIEPMD recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Director, National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, East Coast Road, Kovalam Post, Chengalpattu-603112 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
NIEPMD Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||09th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||31st October 2020|