NIRT Recruitment 2022: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has released a notification at nirt.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Data Entry Operator, Project Multi-Tasking Staff in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Sep-2022
NIRT Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Post Details||Project Data Entry Operator, Project Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|NIRT Official Website||nirt.res.in|
NIRT Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Data Entry Operator||1|
|Project Multi – Tasking Staff||1|
NIRT Recruitment required eligibility details
NIRT Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per NIRT official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Project Data Entry Operator||Graduation|
|Project Multi – Tasking Staff||10th, 12th|
NIRT Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Data Entry Operator||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Project Multi – Tasking Staff||Rs. 18,000/-|
NIRT Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 28 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Project Data Entry Operator||Max. 28|
|Project Multi – Tasking Staff||Max. 25|
No Application Fee.
Walk-in-Written Test, Skill Test, Interview
How to apply for NIRT Recruitment (Project Data Entry Operator, Project Multi-Tasking Staff) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600031 on or before 28-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for NIRT Project Data Entry Operator, Project Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIRT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Sep-2022
NIRT Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.