NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy) has released a notification at www.nitt.edu for recruitment to the Post of Technical Staff in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 16th January 2020 05:00 PM
NIT Trichy Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy)|
|Name of the Post||Technical Staff|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu|
|NIT Trichy Official Website||www.nitt.edu|
NIT Trichy Technical Staff Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli official notification candidate should have completed Under Graduate Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the NIT Trichy Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 – Technical Staff Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Dr. M. Umapathy, Professor, Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, NIT, Trichy-620015 on or before 16th January 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for NIT Trichy Technical Staff Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the NIT Trichy recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr. M. Umapathy, Professor, Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, NIT, Trichy-620015 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
NIT Trichy Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||07th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||16th January 2020 05:00 PM|