NLC Limited Recruitment 2020: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC Limited) has released a notification at www.nlcindia.com for recruitment to the posts of Senior or Junior Resident Doctor in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 16th September 2020.
NLC Limited Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC Limited)|
|Name of the Post||Senior or Junior Resident Doctor|
|Total No of Posts||25|
|Job Location||Neyveli – Tamilnadu|
|NLC Limited Official Website||www.nlcindia.com|
NLC Limited Senior or Junior Resident Doctor Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, Post Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the NLC Limited Recruitment Norms
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.354/-
UR/EWS/OBC (NCL) Candidates: Rs.854/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Personal Interview
How to Apply for NLC Limited Recruitment 2020 – Senior or Junior Resident Doctor Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NLC Limited Govt jobs can apply through online at NLC Limited official website www.nlcindia.com starts from 03rd September 2020 to 16th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for NLC Limited Senior or Junior Resident Doctor Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NLC Limited official Website wwww.nlcindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NLC Limited online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
NLC Limited Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||03rd September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payement of Fees||16th September 2020|
|Tentative Date of Personal Interview||28th to 30th September 2020|