NLC Limited Recruitment 2020: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC Limited) has released a notification at www.nlcindia.com for recruitment to the posts of Graduate & Technician Apprentices in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 11th November 2020.
NLC Limited Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC Limited)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate & Technician Apprentices|
|Total No of Posts||550|
|Pay Scale (Stipend)||Rs.15028/-|
|Job Location||Neyveli – Tamilnadu|
|NLC Limited Official Website||www.nlcindia.com|
NLC Limited Graduate & Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Stipend (Per Month)|
|Graduate Apprentices||250||Degree in Engineering||Rs.15028/-|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||300||Diploma in Engineering||Rs.12524/-|
Age Limit: As per the NLC Limited Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit List and Interview
How to Apply for NLC Limited Recruitment 2020 – Graduate & Technician Apprentices Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NLC Limited Govt jobs can apply through online at NLC Limited official website www.nlcindia.com starts from 15th October 2020 to 11th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for NLC Limited Graduate & Technician Apprentices Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NLC Limited official Website www.nlcindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NLC Limited online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
NLC Limited Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||15th October 2020|
|Last Date for Enrolling in NATS Portal||03rd November 2020|
|Last Date for Applying for NLC India Limited||11th November 2020|
|Date of Declaration for Shortlisted Candidates||16th November 2020|
|Date of Verification of Certificates of Shortlisted Candidates||23rd November 2020|