NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has released a notification at www.npcil.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Trade Apprentice in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 10th February 2020
NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Total No of Posts||90|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Tapi – Gujarat|
|NPCIL Official Website||www.npcil.nic.in|
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Fitter||25||ITI in Fitter Trade||Rs.8050/-|
|Tuner||5||ITI in Turner Trade||Rs.8050/-|
|Machinist||5||ITI in Turner Trade||Rs.8050/-|
|Electrician||25||ITI in Electrician Trade||Rs.8050/-|
|Instrument Mechanic||10||ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade||Rs.8050/-|
|Electronic Mechanic||10||ITI in Electronic/ Mechanic||Rs.8050/-|
|PASS/ COPA||5||ITI in PASS/ COPA Trade||Rs.7700/-|
|Welder||5||ITI in Welder Trade||Rs.7700/-|
Age Limit: To apply for NPCIL jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 14 Years and Maximum 24 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam or Personal Interivew
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at npcil.nic.in official website starts from 07th January 2020 to 10th February 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kakrapar Gujarat site Anumala – 394651.
Steps to Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the NPCIL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kakrapar Gujarat site Anumala – 394651 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
NPCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||07th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th February 2020|