Oil India Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited (Oil India) has released a notification at www.oil-india.com for recruitment to the posts of Apprenticeship Trainee in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 11th January 2020
Oil India Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited (Oil India)|
|Name of the Post||Apprenticeship Trainee|
|Total No of Posts||200|
|Pay Scale||As Per Oil India Official Notification|
|Oil India Official Website||www.oil-india.com|
Oil India Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Oil India Limited official notification candidate should have completed ITI, HSLC in relevant field from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Oil India Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview
How to Apply for Oil India Recruitment 2020 – Apprenticeship Trainee Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Oil India Govt jobs can apply through online at Oil India official website www.oil-india.com starts from 09th January 2020 to 10th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for Oil India Apprenticeship Trainee Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Oil India official Website wwww.oil-india.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Oil India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Oil India online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Oil India Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||09th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th January 2020|