OMPL Recruitment 2020: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) has released a notification at www.ompl.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Manager (Legal) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 31st July 2020.
OMPL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager (Legal)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs.1400000/- Per Annum|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Mangalore – Karnataka|
|OMPL Official Website||www.ompl.co.in|
OMPL Deputy Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduate, LLB from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for OMPL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil
General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit List, Group Discussion, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for OMPL Recruitment 2020 – Deputy Manager (Legal) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at ompl.co.in official website starts from 01st July 2020 to 31st July 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Recruitment Cell, HR Department, ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited, MSEZ, Permude, Mangaluru – 574509 on or before 07th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for OMPL Deputy Manager (Legal) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the OMPL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Recruitment Cell, HR Department, ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited, MSEZ, Permude, Mangaluru – 574509 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 07th August 2020.
OMPL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||01st July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st July 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Application fee||31st July 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Documents by Post/Courier||07th August 2020|