TN TRB Recruitment 2020 Notification - Apply Online at trb.tn.nic.in Vacancies
TN TRB Recruitment 2020: தமிழ்நாடு ஆசிரியர் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு வாரியம் (Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board) invites applications from Tamil Nadu Govt job seekers. TN TRB recently it has announced TN TRB recruitment 2020 employment notification for Lecturer, Block Educational Officer, Assistant Professors, and other Tamil Nadu TRB Vacancy 2020. As per the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020 notification, applicants who are looking for Govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to the given address. Links for TN TRB Official Notification, Online Application Form is provided on this page itself.
Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2020
The Latest and also upcoming Notifications on TN TRB recruitment are updated on this page immediately. This page contains all the active and recently expired job openings and recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board TN TRB 2020. Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020 notification and application form/apply online link are available on the official website @ trb.tn.nic.in Here you can find all Latest Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board TN TRB Jobs alert. More details of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board recruitment vacancy, upcoming TN TRB Jobs 2020 notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Latest and upcoming TN TRB recruitment 2020 - vacancy details
|No of Vacancies||1060 Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree|
|Last Date: 12-Feb-2020 Apply Now|
|Post Name||Block Educational Officer|
|No of Vacancies||97 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate degree B.A or B.Sc and B.Ed|
|Last Date: 09-Jan-2020 Apply Now|
|Post Name||Assistant Professors|
|No of Vacancies||2331 Posts|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Last Date: 01-Jan-1970 Apply Now|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No of Vacancies||2340 Posts|
|Last Date: 01-Jan-1970 Apply Now|
TN TRB Recruitment 2020 | Notification in pdf | Jobs | Vacancies – தமிழ்நாடு ஆசிரியர் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு வாரியம்
Here you can search for the latest TN TRB vacancies @ chennaimetrorail.org Recruitment 2020. Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board releases the recruitment notifications in pdf for various vacant posts. So you will get details about job notification information and guidance regarding the Latest govt jobs such as eligibility criteria, age limit, the application process, selection process and how to apply for online jobs in TN TRB. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu Govt Jobs those candidates can use this Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Job Opportunity.
Tamil Nadu TRB Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board invites applications from efficient and competent persons for the below posts. TN TRB Vacancy and post wise details are given above and TN TRB recruitment notification. Before applying for TN TRB Jobs, go through the provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure, etc. carefully before applying for the job.
|Organization Name||தமிழ்நாடு ஆசிரியர் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு வாரியம் (TN TRB)|
|Post Name||Lecturer, Block Educational Officer, Assistant Professors|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN TRB Job 2020 aspirants can check TN TRB official website trb.tn.nic.in to get more details about this TN TRB recruitment 2020. Here you will get information about Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (தமிழ்நாடு ஆசிரியர் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு வாரியம்) like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee, how to apply and TN TRB notification in pdf. Applicants who are all looking for 10th jobs/ 12th jobs can apply now. All should have attained the prescribed age limit to apply for Lecturer, Block Educational Officer, Assistant Professors, and other vacancies. TN TRB recruitment 2020 process will be done on the basis of the written and/or interview. Selected aspirants will be placed anywhere in Tamilnadu.
Eligibility Criteria for TN TRB Jobs
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lecturer||Master’s Degree, BE/B.Tech||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Block Educational Officer||Graduate degree B.A or B.Sc and B.Ed||Rs. 36,900-1,16,600/-|
|Assistant Professors||Post Graduate Degree, M.Phil/Ph.D||Rs. 57700-182400/-|
Aspirants who have 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Degree, BE/B. Tech, Master’s Degree, and Post-Graduation can apply for the eligible job vacancies. As per the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB). Latest job notification, the job hunters who are looking for Tamil Nadu Government jobs can able to apply now before the last date.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit for Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board – TN TRB recruitment 2020 is 18 years and maximum age is updated in the TN TRB notification.
- Written Exam and Interview.
- For some posts, anyone will be conducted.
- Full details will be updated in the TN TRB recruitment 2020 notification.
Scheme of Examination:
The Computer-based examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours
duration with 150 MCQs. Time Duration is 3 Hours.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Main Subject||1 Mark questions: 100||100|
|2 Marks questions: 40||80|
|General Knowledge||1 Mark questions: 10||10|
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Jobs 2020
- Read carefully the “How to Apply” section given in the advertisement.
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application
process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidates are mandatory for
registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online shall be
- Uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of Certificate Verification and Interview.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied for, subject applied for, communal reservation, date of birth, address and all other fields will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying through online. Since certain fields are mandatory and fixed which cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care and caution, as no correspondence regarding change of particulars will be entertained at any cost.
- If a candidate is willing to apply for more than one subject (if he/she is otherwise eligible and qualified) separate application form shall be
submitted through online mode. Use separate email id and mobile
number for each application as these fields are kept as a unique identity for individual candidates.
- The applicants are advised to submit only one application for each subject.
- However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits
another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the application is complete in all respects like the applicant’s details, photograph, signature, fee, etc. The fee paid against one application shall not be adjusted against any other.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No
representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be
entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling the application. In case the duplicate application of a candidate for the same subject is detected, the Board will consider only the latest application.
TN TRB Official Website: CLICK HERE