PGCIL Recruitment 2020: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, A Maharatna PSU under Ministry of Power, Government of India, invites promising bright & young talents for Apprenticeship of One (01) year in various trades in Eastern Region-I (Bihar & Jharkhand states). PGCIL has released a notification at www.powergridindia.com for recruitment to the posts of Apprentices. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 10th August 2020.
PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|Total No of Posts||69|
|Pay Scale (Stipend)||Rs.15000/-|
|Job Location||Bihar – Jharkhand|
|PGCIL Official Website||www.powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Apprentices Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Stipend (Per Month)|
|Graduate (Electrical)||16||B.E or B.Tech, B.Sc||Rs.15000/-|
|Graduate (Electronics & Communications)||6|
|Executive (Human Resource)||5||MBA, MSW, Post Graduate|
|Assistant (HR)||5||Graduate, B.A, BBA|
|ITI – Electrical||4||ITI||Rs.11000/-|
Age Limit: As per the PGCIL Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – Apprentices Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for PGCIL Govt jobs can apply online at PGCIL official website www.powergridindia.com starts from 11th July 2020 to 10th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Apprentices Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official Website wwww.powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
PGCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||11th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th August 2020|