PGCIL Recruitment 2020: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification at www.powergridindia.com for recruitment to the posts of Apprenticeship in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 23rd July 2020.
PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprenticeship|
|Total No of Posts||78|
|Pay Scale (Stipend)||Rs.15000/-|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|PGCIL Official Website||www.powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Stipend (Per Month)|
|Graduate Electrical||20||B.E or B.Tech, B.Sc||Rs.15000/-|
|Graduate in Electronics/Telecommunication Engg.||3|
|Executive Human Resource||3||MBA, MSW, Post Graduate|
|Assistant Human Resource||2||Graduate, BA, BBA|
Age Limit: As per the PGCIL Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – Apprenticeship Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for PGCIL Govt jobs can apply through online at PGCIL official website www.powergridindia.com starts from 24th June 2020 to 23rd July 2020.
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Apprenticeship Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official Website www.powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
PGCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||24th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd July 2020|