Pullambadi Panchayat Union Office Recruitment 2020: Pullambadi Panchayat Union Office, Tiruchirappalli District has released a notification at www.tiruchirappalli.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Office Assistant in Tamil Nadu. As per the Tiruchirappalli / Trichy Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, the candidate should complete his 08th Pass from any school. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 04th November 2020
Pullambadi Panchayat Union Office Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Pullambadi Panchayat Union Office|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,700-50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu|
|Tiruchirappalli District Official Website||www.tiruchirappalli.nic.in|
TN Govt Jobs in Tiruchirappalli District, Pullambadi Panchayat Union Office – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: 08th Pass. Kindly refer to the notification for more details.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For General Candidates||30 Years|
|For BC & MBC/DNC||32 Years|
|For SC, SC(A), ST & Destitute Widows of all Communities||35 Years|
- Merit List
How to Apply for Pullambadi Panchayat Union Office Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the prescribed address in the notification on or before 04th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for Pullambadi Panchayat Union Office Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the Pullambadi Panchayat Union Office notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- the prescribed address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Pullambadi Panchayat Union Office Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||07th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||04th November 2020|