RITES Recruitment 2020: RITES Limited (RITES) has released a notification at www.rites.com for recruitment to the posts of General Manager (Civil) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 05th October 2020
RITES Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||RITES Limited (RITES)|
|Name of the Post||General Manager (Civil)|
|Total No of Posts||5|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1,20,000-2,80,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon – Haryana|
|RITES Official Website||www.rites.com|
RITES General Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per RITES Limited official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for RITES jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 55 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: On the basis of shortlisted for Interview
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2020 – General Manager (Civil) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for RITES Govt jobs can apply through online at RITES official website www.rites.com starts from 10th September 2020 to 05th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for RITES General Manager (Civil) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through RITES official Website wwww.rites.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. RITES Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RITES online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
RITES Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||10th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th October 2020|