SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at www.sbi.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officer in Tamil Nadu. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 04th December 2020.
Prospective candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, can apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of application fee, issuance of call letters, process & pattern of examinations/ interview, etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes
SBI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|Total No of Posts||2000|
|Pay Scale||As Per SBI Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||www.sbi.co.in|
Eligible candidates are required to register on-line for the recruitment process which will be held in three phases viz. (i) Phase-I; (ii) Phase-II; and (iii) Phase-III. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase-II. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-II will be subsequently called for Phase-III.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as of 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in the Upper age limit shall be as below:
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of written exam or interview
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 – Probationary Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for SBI Govt jobs can apply online at SBI official website www.sbi.co.in starts from 14th November 2020 to 04th December 2020.
Steps to Apply for SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official Website www.sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active.
- State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final.
- Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
SBI Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||14th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04th December 2020|