SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at www.sbi.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Circle Based Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 16th August 2020
SBI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Circle Based Officer|
|Total No of Posts||3850|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 23,700-42,020/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||www.sbi.co.in|
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per State Bank of India official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for SBI jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years, As on 01st August 2020
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of written exam or Interview
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 – Circle Based Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for SBI Govt jobs can apply online at SBI official website www.sbi.co.in starts from 27th July 2020 to 16th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for SBI Circle Based Officer Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI Official Website www.sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
SBI Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||27th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th August 2020|