Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Southern Railway has released a notification at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Part Time Dental Surgeon in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 30th November 2020
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Part Time Dental Surgeon|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||As Per Southern Railway Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Southern Railway Official Website||www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Southern Railway Part Time Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Southern Railway official notification candidate should have completed BDS Degree, MDS (Post Graduation) from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Southern Railway Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Part Time Dental Surgeon Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Chief Medical Superintendent, Chennai Division, Health Unit, Poonnamalee High Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008 on or before 30th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for Southern Railway Part Time Dental Surgeon Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the Southern Railway recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Chief Medical Superintendent, Chennai Division, Health Unit, Poonnamalee High Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Southern Railway Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||07th November 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||30th November 2020|