SRM University Recruitment 2021: SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM University) has released a notification at www.srmist.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 31st January 2021
SRM University Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|University Name||SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM University)|
|Name of the Post||JRF|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||As Per SRM University Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|SRM University Official Website||www.srmist.edu.in|
SRM University JRF Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per SRM Institute of Science and Technology official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for SRM University jobs 2021 candidate age should not be more than 28 Years, As on 31st January 2021
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee (Null)
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for SRM University Recruitment 2021 JRF Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form along with relevant documents (self-attested) to Dr. Soumyajit Ghosh, Assistant Professor (Research), Department of Chemistry, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Chennai – 603203 on or before 31st January 2021.
Steps to Apply for SRM University JRF Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the SRM University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Dr. Soumyajit Ghosh, Assistant Professor (Research), Department of Chemistry, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Chennai – 603203 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
SRM University Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||20th January 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||31st January 2021|