SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC CHSL) has released a notification at www.ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSL) 2020 LDC, DEO, Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 15th December 2020.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC CHSL)|
|Name of the Post||LDC, DEO, Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||6000|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC CHSL Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC CHSL LDC, DEO, Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Staff Selection Commission official notification candidate should have completed 12th Pass from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for SSC CHSL jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years, As on 01st January 2021
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online or Challan
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Physical Standard, PET, Medical Standards, Written Exam and Interview
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs.19900-63200/-|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)||Rs.25500-81100/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 – LDC, DEO, Assistant Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for SSC CHSL Govt jobs can apply online at SSC CHSL official website www.ssc.nic.in starts from 06th November 2020 to 15th December 2020.
Steps to Apply for SSC CHSL LDC, DEO, Assistant Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC CHSL official Website www.ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC CHSL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
SSC CHSL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||06th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th December 2020|
|Last Date for making Online Payment||17th December 2020|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||19th December 2020|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan||21st December 2020|
|Date of Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021|