CIPET Recruitment 2020: Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) has released a notification at www.cipet.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Placement Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 27th January 2020
CIPET Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Placement Officer|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|CIPET Official Website||www.cipet.gov.in|
CIPET Assistant Placement Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology official notification candidate should have completed MBA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the CIPET Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Placement Officer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Principal Director (New Projects), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032 on or before 27th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for CIPET Assistant Placement Officer Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the CIPET recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Principal Director (New Projects), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
CIPET Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||20th December 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application||27th January 2020|