Loksabha Recruitment 2020: Loksabha has released a notification at www.loksabha.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 13th January 2020
Loksabha Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||3|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|Loksabha Official Website||www.loksabha.nic.in|
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Loksabha Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Loksabha official notification candidate should have completed Bachelors Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Loksabha jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 27 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Aptitude Test & Personal Interview
How to Apply for Loksabha Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Recruitment Branch, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001 on or before 13th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for Loksabha Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Loksabha recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Recruitment Branch, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Loksabha Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||20th December 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application||13th January 2020|