NTA Recruitment 2020: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a notification at www.ntaneet.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of NEET (UG) – 2020 National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test in All India. NEET (UG) – 2020 will be conducted as per the directives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 31st December 2019 upto 11:50 pm
NTA Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Post||NEET (UG) – 2020|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||As Per NTA Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|NTA Official Website||www.ntaneet.nic.in|
NTA NEET (UG) – 2020 Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Testing Agency official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test’. Furthermore, study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.
In order to be eligible for admission to Undergraduate Medical Courses for a particular academic year in case of General, General-EWS, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test to Undergraduate Medical Courses held for the said academic year
Age Limit: To apply for NTA jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 17 Years as on before 31st December of the year of his or her admission to the first year Undergraduate Medical Courses and Maximum 25 years as on the date of examination to apply for the Latest National Testing Agency NEET (UG) – 2020 Jobs 2020 Notification.
Accordingly,the eligibility conditions regarding age limit have been revised as under:
|For Candidates of General (UR)/ General-EWS||born on or before 31.12.2003|
|For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD Category|
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidate: Rs. 1500/-
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL Candidates: Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs. 800/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Examination
How to Apply for NTA Recruitment 2020 – NEET (UG) – 2020 Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NTA Govt jobs can apply through online at NTA official website www.ntaneet.nic.in starts from 02nd December 2019 to 31st December 2019 upto 11:50 pm.
Steps to Apply for NTA NEET (UG) – 2020 Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NTA official Website wwww.ntaneet.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Testing Agency will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NTA online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
NTA Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||02nd December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st December 2019 upto 11:50 pm|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI||02nd December 2019 to 01st January 2020 upto 11:50 pm|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only||15th January 2020 to 31st January 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||27th March 2020|
|Date of Examination||03rd May 2020|
NTA NEET (UG) – 2020 Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Notification Details: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.