TNSTC Recruitment 2019-20: Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (Kumbakonam, Villupuram, Nagercoil, Tirunelveli), invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2017, 2018 & 2019 ), hailing from Tamilnadu. Apply Online for 660 Graduate and Technician Apprentices Vacancies. Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Graduate and Technician Apprentices Posts through TNSTC official notification September 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in the Tamilnadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these TNSTC Graduate and Technician Apprentices jobs before 21st October 2019. Official website of TNSTC is www.tnstc.in recruitment 2019
TNSTC Vacancy Details – Graduate and Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC)
No of Posts: 660
Job Location: Kumbakonam, Villupuram, Nagercoil, Tirunelveli – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Graduate and Technician Apprentices
TNSTC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:- (Monthly Stipend (INR) Rs.4984/-
|Computer Science and Engineering||0||12||0|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||0||9||0|
B. Category II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (Monthly Stipend (INR) Rs.3542/-
|Computer Science and Engineering||0||7||0||10|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||0||3||0||0|
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age lImit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Selection Process: Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested in the task of preparation of
shortlisting from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the
percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR), Chennai.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for TNSTC Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for September Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Graduate and Technician Apprentices recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the TNSTC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
Step-3: Click on TNSTC Graduate and Technician Apprentices Apply Online – Link is given above.
Step-4: Update all the required details in TNSTC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete TNSTC Recruitment 2019-20 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- Online Application starting date – 25th September 2019
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal– 11th October 2019
- Last date for applying – 21st October 2019
- Declaration of Shortlisted list – 24th October 2019
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates – 30th Oct to 02nd November 2019
TNSTC Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.