TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has released a notification at www.tanuvas.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Agromet Observer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 16th October 2020
TANUVAS Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Name of the Post||Agromet Observer|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TANUVAS Official Website||www.tanuvas.ac.in|
TANUVAS Agromet Observer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: Below 35 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of written exam and/or interview
How to Apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Agromet Observer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Department of Livestock Production Management, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai-600007 on or before 16th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for TANUVAS Agromet Observer Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the TANUVAS recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Department of Livestock Production Management, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai-600007 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TANUVAS Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||25th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||16th October 2020|