Thiruvarur DCCB Recruitment 2020: Thiruvarur District Central Cooperative Bank (Thiruvarur DCCB) has released a notification at www.tvrdrb.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 09th April 2020 05.45 P.M
Thiruvarur DCCB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Thiruvarur District Central Cooperative Bank (Thiruvarur DCCB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||45|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 3,900-54,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur – Tamil Nadu|
|Thiruvarur DCCB Official Website||www.tvrdrb.in|
Thiruvarur DCCB Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Thiruvarur District Central Cooperative Bank official notification candidate should have completed Any Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Thiruvarur DCCB jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years, As on 01st January 2020
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam & Interview
How to Apply for Thiruvarur DCCB Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Thiruvarur DCCB Govt jobs can apply through online at Thiruvarur DCCB official website www.tvrdrb.in starts from 16th March 2020 to 09th April 2020 05.45 P.M.
Steps to Apply for Thiruvarur DCCB Assistant Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Thiruvarur DCCB official Website wwww.tvrdrb.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Thiruvarur District Central Cooperative Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Thiruvarur DCCB online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Thiruvarur DCCB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||16th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th April 2020 05.45 P.M|