TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021: Apply for Sagar Mitra Jobs in Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries. TN Fisheries Department has released a notification at www.fisheries.tn.gov.in for the recruitment of Sagar Mitra Job Vacancies in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 19th February 2021
Application is invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed format to act as Sagar Mitra purely on a contractual basis for one year in the coastal fishing villages of Tamil Nadu.
TN Fisheries Department Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries (TN Fisheries Department)|
|Name of the Post||Sagar Mitra|
|Total No of Posts||608|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 10000 + 5000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TN Fisheries Department Official Website||www.fisheries.tn.gov.in|
TN Fisheries Department Sagar Mitra Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
- Fisheries professional possessing a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science/Marine Biology/Zoology.
- Knowledge of Information Technolgy (IT) is essential.
- He/She will be preferably a local person a resident of respective coastal village/ nearby village of age not more than 35 years, who has effective communication skills in Tamil.
Age Limit: To apply for TN Fisheries Department jobs 2021 candidate’s age should not be more than 35 Years.
- The Sagar Mitra will be provided with a performance incentive of Rs.10,000/- per month against a set of predetermined tasks. Additional performance incentives up to Rs.5,000/- in a month will be given to Sagar Mitra against additional tasks entrusted from time-to-time.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 Sagar Mitra Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form along with relevant documents (self-attested) to Filled in application should reach the concerned Assistant Director of Fisheries of the respective coastal districts concerned on or before 19th February 2021.
Steps to Apply for TN Fisheries Department Sagar Mitra Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the TN Fisheries Department recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Filled in application should reach the concerned Assistant Director of Fisheries of the respective coastal districts concerned (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TN Fisheries Department Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||05th February 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||19th February 2021|