TN Industries Department Recruitment 2021: Tamilnadu Industries Department (Tamilnadu Secretariat) (TN Industries Department) has released a notification at www.indcom.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Office Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply Offline on or before 23rd February 2021
TN Industries Department Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Industries Department (Tamilnadu Secretariat) (TN Industries Department)|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||7|
|Pay Scale||Rs.15700– 50000/- Per Month|
|TN Industries Department Official Website||www.indcom.tn.gov.in|
TN Industries Department Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamilnadu Industries Department (Tamilnadu Secretariat) official notification candidates should have 8th or Equivalent qualifications.
|1||General||18- 35 years|
|2||BC, BCM, MBC||18- 32 years|
|3||SC, ST||18- 32 years|
|4||Ex-Serviceman||18- 53 years|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: As per The Tamilnadu Industries Department (Tamilnadu Secretariat) 2021 notification, the Recruitment board may conduct written tests and/or oral tests as a part of the Selection Process.
How to Apply for TN Industries Department Recruitment 2021 – Office Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Deputy Secretary to Government, Department of Industries, General Secretariat, Chennai 600009 on or before 23rd February 2021.
Steps to Apply for TN Industries Department Office Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the TN Industries Department recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Deputy Secretary to Government, Department of Industries, General Secretariat, Chennai 600009 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TN Industries Department Vacancy 2021 – Important Links
|Start date to submit the Application||10th February 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||23rd February 2021|