TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Police Shorthand Bureau (TN Police Shorthand Bureau) has released a notification at www.tnpolice.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Junior Reporter in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 31st March 2020.
TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Police Shorthand Bureau (TN Police Shorthand Bureau)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Reporter|
|Total No of Posts||29|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TN Police Shorthand Bureau Official Website||www.tnpolice.gov.in|
TN Police Shorthand Bureau Junior Reporter Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamilnadu Police Shorthand Bureau official notification candidate should have completed 10+2 from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TN Police Shorthand Bureau jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Below 30 Years,
SC/SC(A)/ST Candidates: 5 Years
BC/BC(M)/MBC/DNC Candidates: 2 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Skill Test, Oral Test, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2020 – Junior Reporter Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Maylapore, Chennai – 600004 on or before 31st March 2020.
Steps to Apply for TN Police Shorthand Bureau Junior Reporter Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TN Police Shorthand Bureau recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Maylapore, Chennai – 600004 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TN Police Shorthand Bureau Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||01st March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||31st March 2020|