TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Revenue Department (TN Revenue Department) has released a notification at www.sivaganga.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Office Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 12th October 2020
TN Revenue Department Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Revenue Department (TN Revenue Department)|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||45|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,700-50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Sivaganga – Tamil Nadu|
|TN Revenue Department Official Website||www.sivaganga.nic.in|
TN Revenue Department Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department official notification candidate should have completed 08th from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the TN Revenue Department Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 – Office Assistant Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to District Collector Direct Assistant, District Collector Office, Sivaganga-630562 on or before 12th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for TN Revenue Department Office Assistant Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the TN Revenue Department recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- District Collector Direct Assistant, District Collector Office, Sivaganga-630562 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TN Revenue Department Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||25th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||12th October 2020|