TNCSC Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC) has released a notification at tncsc.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Record Clerk, Assistant in Thanjavur -Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-Sep-2021
TNCSC Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC)|
|Post Details||Record Clerk, Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.2359-4049/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TNCSC Official Website||tncsc.tn.gov.in|
TNCSC Recruitment – Job Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
TNCSC Educational Qualification Details
|Record Clerk||Rs.2410-4049/- Per Month|
|Assistant||Rs.2359-4049/- Per Month|
|Watchman||Rs.2359-4049/- Per Month|
- OC Category: 30 Years
- MBC / BC / BC(M) Category: 32 Years
- SC / ST Category: 35 Years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TNCSC Recruitment (Record Clerk, Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Regional Manager, Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation, Sachidananda Moopanar Road, Thanjavur-613001. on or before 03-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for TNCSC Record Clerk, Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the TNCSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Sep-2021
TNCSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tncsc.tn.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.