TNERC Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission (TNERC) has released a notification at tnerc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Sep-2021
TNERC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission (TNERC)|
|Salary||Rs. 26,000 – 47,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TNERC Official Website||tnerc.gov.in|
TNERC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
TNERC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per TNERC official notification candidates should have completed Graduation, LLB, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Personal Assistant||Graduate in any discipline.
Engineering graduates are
preferred. Should have
passed English & Tamil
Typewriting and shorthand by
|Assistant (Legal)||Graduate in Law. Should
have passed Typewriting
English Senior Grade.
|Assistant||Post Graduate in Commerce /
ICWA / CA. Should have
passed Typewriting English
Senior Grade. Certification in
GST Courses will be
Age Limit: For all the above posts, candidates should have completed 25 years of age as on 1.1.2021
TNERC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Personal Assistant||Rs. 47,000/-|
|Assistant (Legal)||Rs. 26,000/-|
No Application Fee.
Only short-listed candidates by the Commission shall be called for an interview.
How to apply for TNERC Recruitment (Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates may apply giving full details of age, qualification, community, experience, salary drawn and position held, etc. in sealed covers with a superscription of the post applied for on the cover. Applications addressed to “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission, 4th Floor, SIDCO Corporate Office Building, Thiru. vi. ka Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600 032” should reach on or before 30th September 2021.
Steps to Apply for TNERC Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the TNERC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Sep-2021
TNERC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tnerc.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.