TNHRCE Chennai Recruitment 2023: Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE Chennai) has released a notification at hrce.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer in Chennai – Tamilnadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Jan-2023
TNHRCE Chennai Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE Chennai)|
|Post Details||Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TNHRCE Chennai Official Website||hrce.tn.gov.in|
TNHRCE Chennai Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TNHRCE Chennai official notification.
TNHRCE Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Executive Engineer||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 25,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 01-12-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TNHRCE Chennai Recruitment (Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Commissioner, Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments, 119 Uthamar Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034. on or before 20-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for TNHRCE Chennai Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer Jobs 2023
- First, go through the TNHRCE Chennai recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or official notification and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross-verify provided details are correct.
- At last send the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Jan-2023
TNHRCE Chennai Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: hrce.tn.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.