TNPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Applications are invited from eligible candidates from men only, through online mode up to 31.10.2019 for direct recruitment to the post of Jailor in the Tamil Nadu Jail Service. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Jailor Post through TNPSC official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in TamilNadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these TNPSC Jailor jobs before 31st October 2019. Official website of TNPSC is www.tnpsc.gov.in recruitment 2019
TNPSC Vacancy Details – Jailor Recruitment 2019
University Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: TamilNadu
Post Name: Jailor
Salary: Rs. 36900-116600 /- Per Month
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – Any Degree awarded by any of the University recognized by the University
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2019
- No age limit
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Registration Fee – 150
Selection Process: Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
The scheme of examination for the post of Jailor is provided below. The minimum qualifying marks for selection are 204 Marks.
i. Paper –I: 200 questions on the following headings (Degree standard) (3 Hours) – 300 Marks
- Constitution and Human Rights
- Administration of Union and
- States with special reference to Tamil Nadu
- Socio-Economic Issues in India / Tamil Nadu
- Current issues at National Level
- Current issues at State Level
ii. Paper-II (GENERAL STUDIES)(200 Questions) – 300 Marks
- General Studies (Degree standard) – 75 questions
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test(SSLC Standard) – 25 questions
- General Tamil / General English (SSLC Standard) – 100 questions
iii. Interview and Records – 80 Marsk
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- “One Time Registration” (OTR) and “Applicant’s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under the One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications are given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered under One Time Registration System on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and password to create the applicant‟s dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of the application. Once an application is submitted, no further request for change of details will be entertained. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill the online application with the utmost care.
- Date of notification & Start Date to Apply Online – 03rd October 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31st October 2019
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank – 02nd November 2019
- Paper – I(Specified topics as mentioned in the scheme) (Degree Standard) – 22nd December 2019
- Paper-II (General Studies) (Degree standard) – 22nd December 2019