TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification at www.tnpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 04th March 2021
TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Agricultural Officer|
|Total No of Posts||423|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20,600-65,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TNPSC Official Website||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TNPSC jobs 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 32 Years, As on 01st July 2021
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Registration Fee: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Examination, Certificate Verification
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for TNPSC Govt jobs can apply online at TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in starts from 05th February 2021 to 04th March 2021.
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through TNPSC official Website wwww.tnpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
TNPSC Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||05th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04th March 2021|