TNSIC Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Information Commission (TNSIC) has released a notification at www.tnsic.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Programmer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Offline on or before 29th January 2021
TNSIC Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Information Commission (TNSIC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Programmer|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35900 – 113500/- Per Month|
|TNSIC Official Website||www.tnsic.gov.in|
TNSIC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: Candidates with a qualification of a Bachelor degree in Science (or) Statistics (or) Economics (or) Commerce with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application may apply for the post
Age Limit: As per the TNSIC Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: No Application Fee
Selection Process: As per The Tamil Nadu Information Commission 2021 notification, the Recruitment board may conduct an Interview as a part of the Selection Process.
How to Apply for TNSIC Recruitment 2021 – Assistant Programmer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the respective address in the notification on or before 29th January 2021.
Steps to Apply for TNSIC Assistant Programmer Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the TNSIC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- the respective address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNSIC Vacancy 2021 – Important Links
|Start date to submit the Application||05th January 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||29th January 2021|
TNSIC Assistant Programmer Application Form 2021 & Notification Links
Official Notification pdf: CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE