TNSTC Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC)|
|Post Details||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Stipend||Rs.7000-9000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuddalore – Tamil Nadu|
|TNSTC Official Website||tnstc.in|
TNSTC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TNSTC official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or universities.
Age Limit: As per TNSTC Recruitment Norms
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for TNSTC Recruitment Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TNSTC official website tnstc.in, Starts from 04-05-2021 to 03-Jun-2021
Steps to Apply for TNSTC Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through TNSTC’s official website tnstc.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNSTC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Last Date to Apply Online: Before the Last Date.