TNUSRB Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released a notification at tnusrb.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Sub Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Jun-2023
TNUSRB Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Details||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Salary||Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TNUSRB Official Website||tnusrb.tn.gov.in|
TNUSRB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|SI of Police (Taluk)||366|
|SI of Police (AR)||145|
|SI of Police (TSP)||110|
TNUSRB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TNUSRB official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-07-2023.
Refer the Official Notification
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Endurance Test
- Certificate Verification
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment (Sub Inspector of Police) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TNUSRB official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in, Starts from 01-06-2023 to 30-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through TNUSRB official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNUSRB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Jun-2023
TNUSRB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts from 01-06-2023)
- Official Website: tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.