UIIC Recruitment 2020: United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has released a notification at www.uiic.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Administrative Officer (Medical) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 10th June 2020
UIIC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)|
|Name of the Post||Administrative Officer (Medical)|
|Total No of Posts||10|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 32,795-62,315/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|UIIC Official Website||www.uiic.co.in|
UIIC Administrative Officer (Medical) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per United India Insurance Company Limited official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for UIIC jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 35 Years, As on 31st December 2019
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 536/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 236/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit
How to Apply for UIIC Recruitment 2020 – Administrative Officer (Medical) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for UIIC Govt jobs can apply through online at UIIC official website www.uiic.co.in starts from 29th May 2020 to 10th June 2020.
Steps to Apply for UIIC Administrative Officer (Medical) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through UIIC official Website wwww.uiic.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. United India Insurance Company Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UIIC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
UIIC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||29th May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th June 2020|